This assessment involves assessing the candidate's knowledge and skills on the telescopic handler through theory and practical assessment.
Overview of Assessment
• Be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers' instructions.
• Carry out a pre-start inspection.
• Operate safely under varying site conditions.
• Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
• Have an understanding of responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 & other current relevant legislation.
Valid Safe Pass Card
SOLAS CSCS Slinger/Banksman Card
Min 6 months experience in the last 2 years